Your body will do everything in its power to move you towards health.
Hello! I’m so glad that you found me. My name is Kimberley. I am a mother, partner, chiropractor and yoga teacher.
I find joy working with women of all ages; helping them to live happier, healthier and more vibrant lives.
I am here to support, nurture and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, so that you can give more to your family – the ones that matter most in your life.
Whether you want to feel more comfortable in your body, prepare your body for birth or just need some time to care for yourself, I am here for you.
Qualifications and training:
• Bachelor of Health Science (Chiropractic) with Distinction (RMIT)
• Master of Clinical Chiropractic with Distinction (RMIT)
• Max Joseph Memorial Award for Student Excellence (GCS)
• Optimal Maternal Positioning – Ginny Phan
• 200hr Yoga Teacher Training – The Yoga Social
• Restorative Yoga Training – The Yoga Social
• Prenatal Yoga – Bliss Baby Yoga